Talent Tactics Consulting Inc
Youtube

Talent Tactics Consulting Inc © 2019  |  All Rights Reserved

Adam Czarnecki created this video series called, "The Modern Resume, Interviews, Networking & The Hidden Job Market" to help people understand that writing a custom resume is only one part of getting a job. Customizing and improving your resume will only get you applying to less than 20% of the job out on the market. The remaining 80% of jobs are not posted and are filled through referrals and networking, aka the hidden job market. The series provides you with ideas, tips, tricks and strategies on how to leverage and build your network to land a job. Click here for the Transcripts

 Bonus Information, Tips and Strategies 

 Resumes, Interviews, Networking & Hidden Job Markets 

Adam Czarnecki interviewed 7 HR Pros asking about their recruitment and selection strategies. Get a unique perspective from the other side on about Job interviews and various recruitment and selection processes.

 Ask the Experts